Tuesday, January 22, 2013

goals of 2013!

sometimes i feel like 2013 isnt really real for me. in about 3 months i will be heading off to the Philippines and that will feel like the end of the year for me. haha if that even makes sense. but i will still set goals for the year. here we go!

1. read the book of mormon before i enter the MTC on March 27th. [which i have already started]

2. on top of reading the book of mormon study in preach my gospel at least 4 times a week.

3. blog more.
4. read atleast 1 book a month.

5. attend the temple atleast once a week once it opens again.

6. be the best daughter, sister, granddaughter, girlfriend, friend & whatever else i can be.

7. write in my journal more often.

8. once im on my mission, be obedient.

9. be more positive, smile more and speak kindly.

10. lose 10 pounds before i leave for the MTC.



No comments:

Post a Comment