Tuesday, January 22, 2013

i seriously-

am such a stinkin slacker. it makes me sad that i hardly everrrr blog- i need to get back on my game- but yenno we'll see if it happens.

i was thinking today while i was sitting at work about what makes me ME. get it? like the little things that make me who i am.

i exaggerate 150% of the time | im lds and i love my church | i have to match my clothes before i can sleep | i yell, a lot | i get silent when i am pissed- and loud when im really happy | i think the stupidest things are funny | i hid my toes when i dont have socks on | i sit with my left leg crossed | i am obsessed with lyrics to songs | id rather sit and watch a movie than go out | i love football, especially LSU | my siblings are my favorite | i have the best boyfriend ever | my best friends have been my best friends since elementary school | i am very outspoken | i dont care what other people think- unless its my family | i am dramatic in every way | i sneeze in multiples | when im sick i eat mashed potatoes | i like to have a plan | i participated in cheer, dance, track, shot put, student council, choir, hip hop, piano, and more growing up | i hate when im not busy | my naps are always longer than 2 hours | i LOVE babies | if i could choose- i would have only sons | i get the chills when i see a good football play, a grandslam or buzzer beater | i love being tan and having long hair |


No comments:

Post a Comment