Thursday, January 24, 2013

here i am

completely bored out of my mind at work.


im currently watching secret life of the american teenager on the iPad pretending like i am doing work- when in reality- i am blogging. what a sneaky person i am today.


but guess what-
62 days left. 62 days.62 days.

thats how long until i head out for my mission. kind of crazy. it will seriously be here in no time. i opened my call 9 weeks ago. and i have a lil over two months left. i thought to myself when i opened it that march 27th was so far away. that i had so much time until i had to leave. and low and behold- its almost here.

but today is thursday & i havent done a thankful thursday in a LONG time. so here it goes.

thankful for:

the church of jesus christ of latter day saints. the temple. prayer. the scriptures. and the atonement.

netflix. seriously the only thing that keeps me sane at work.

pretty little liars. it makes me excited watching a new episode. not to mention i think i am part of the show so im thankful for that :)

pinterest. second thing that makes work not so boring.

rain. although i hate that the rain suddenly causes drivers to forget every law or how to drive in general- its a nice change in this crap desert i live in.

long hair. my hair has grown soooo much and i am ridiculously excited about it.

my job. although it is about as far away from my house as possible- i am so happy i have a job. 

vacations. i am going to NYC next wednesday and i am so excited. its gonna be awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment